What are your biggest questions about homeschooling?
- concerned that you aren't capable of successfully educating your children?
- concerned about possibly failing to prepare your children for college or a job?
- concerned about how your children will turn out socially?
- concerned about where to even start?
We have answers for you. We’ve been empowering families to teach their children at home for almost 40 years—since the early days of the modern homeschool movement. We are the authority on homeschooling in Indiana and we will help you take the guesswork out of what to do and where to start.
The heart and soul of this course is empowering and equipping you to disciple your children and give them a deep, Christian education at home. We will teach you how to be intentional in all areas of raising your children—from core academic subjects to whole-child discipleship to continuing education for you so you can be the best parent and educator. We will take the guesswork out of how to get started, how to persevere through struggles, and how to finish strong. Whether you are temporarily pursuing home education or it is the only education choice for your family, this course was designed to help you start the homeschool journey with confidence, being fully equipped to do the job well!
What you'll get:
NEW: Homeschool University 2.0 has launched with brand new content:
- More videos
- Expanded high school content
- New and improved workbooks
- Book recommendations
- FREE printable encouragement mini-posters
- FREE printable scripture cards
- And more!
Two weeks of daily lessons with videos, articles, and a printable workbook!
- Day One: Exploring Home Education in Your State
- Day Two: Getting Started
- Day Three: Choosing Curriculum & Learning Styles
- Day Four: Testing, Evaluations, & Record-keeping
- Day Five: Educational Stages
- Day Six: Academic Nuts & Bolts
- Day Seven: Time Management
- Day Eight: Parenting & Discipleship
- Day Nine: Homeschooling Works
- Day Ten: Homeschool Civics
- Day Eleven: Learning the Lingo
- Day Twelve: Homeschool Myths
- Day Thirteen: Developing a Long-Term Vision
- Day Fourteen: Homeschool Parent & Professional Educator
- Extra Day: Special Learners
BONUS - Masterclasses
★ Interviews with nationally recognized homeschool speakers
BONUS - Student Planners
BONUS - Sample Transcripts
BONUS - Printable Encouragement Cards for Mom
BONUS - Ten Audio Workshop Recordings from Homeschool Experts [Convention MP3s]
BONUS - Free ebook from the state organization
Including a virtual marketplace of homeschool resources and curriculum providers!
Start Strong Indiana is presented by Indiana Association of Home Educators in partnership with Homeschool University.
The IAHE is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1983 for the purpose of serving the Lord Jesus Christ by supporting and encouraging families interested in home education. We define home education as parent-directed, home-based, privately-funded education.
StartDay One: Intro Video
StartDay One: Welcome!
StartIndiana Homeschool Law (TEXT)
StartIndiana Homeschool Law (VIDEO 28:39)
StartProviding an Equivalent Education
StartHigh School FAQ
StartNEW: IAHE Transcript Service!
StartMaintaining the Integrity of Home Education in Indiana
StartDon't Go It Alone
StartDaily Encouragement: The Founding of the IAHE
StartDay One: Let's Chat! (VIDEO 29:18)
StartBONUS: Home Education in Indiana - ebook
StartDay Two: Intro
StartLearning Alongside Your Children
StartThe Importance of Developing Your Written Philosophy of Education
StartCreating Your Learning Space
StartDaily Encouragement: What's the best piece of advice you received as a new homeschooler?
StartOnly the Truth (VIDEO) 11:41)
StartDay Two: Let's Chat! (VIDEO 19:00)